Author(s): Marc Di Duca
Lonely Planet Guides
"Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher"
Lonely Planet's Best of Germany is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. See storybook castles arise from the Bavarian forest, raise a stein to an oompah band in a Munich beer garden, and take in the vibrant Berlin arts scene; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Germany and begin your journey now
Inside Lonely Planet's Best of Germany:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, landscapes, food and drink
- Free, convenient pull-out Berlin map (included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you navigate your destination
- Covers Hamburg, Frankfurt, Berlin, Dresden, Bavaria, Munich, Stuttgart, the Black Forest and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Best of Germany, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Germany's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the country has to offer? Check out Lonely Planet's Germany guide.
- Looking for a guide for Berlin or Munich? Check out Lonely Planet's Berlin guide or Munich, Bavaria & the Black Forest guide for a comprehensive look at all these cities have to offer, Pocket Berlin, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip, or Make My Day Berlin, a uniquely interactive guide that allows you to effortlessly plan your itinerary by flipping, mixing and matching top sights..
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.