Author(s): Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet Guides
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Best of USAis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Be awed by the Grand Canyon, revel in the glitz and glamour of New York City, or eat your way through the diverse cuisines of New Orleans; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of the USA and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Best of USA:
- Full-colorimages throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insightsgive you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, music, cinema, architecture, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, wine, outdoor adventures, Native American culture, sports
- Easy-to-use color maps to help you navigate your destination
- Covers New York City, Washington, DC, Chicago, New Orleans, Florida, California, the Grand Canyon, and more
The Perfect Choice:Lonely Planet's Best of USA, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on the USA's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the country has to offer? Check outLonely Planet's USA guide.
- Looking for a guide for New York City, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or Washington, DC? Check out Lonely Planet's New York City, San Francisco,Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern CaliforniaandWashington, DC, comprehensive guides that cover both top and offbeat experiences.
- Or check outPocket New York City,Pocket San Francisco,Pocket Los Angelesor Pocket Washington, DC,handy-sized guides focused on the can't-miss sights for quick trips.
- Or check outMake My Day New York City, Make My Day San Francisco, orMake My Day Washington, DC, uniquely interactive guides that allow you to effortlessly plan your itinerary by flipping, mixing and matching top sights.
Authors:Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet:Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.