Author(s): Kerry Christiani
Lonely Planet Guides
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Germany is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. See storybook castles arise from the Bavarian forest, raise a stein to an oompah band in a Munich beer garden, and take in the vibrant Berlin arts scene; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Germany and begin your journey now!
InsideLonely Planet Germany Travel Guide:
- Colourmaps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips- hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets- eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, literature, cinema, theatre, music, architecture, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, drink, and more
- Free, convenient pull-out Berlin map(included in print version), plus over 98 local maps
- Covers Hamburg, Saxony, Bremen, Cologne, Rhineland, Berlin, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Black Forest, Bavaria, Munich, Central Germany, and more
The Perfect Choice:Lonely Planet Germany, our most comprehensive guide to Germany, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Germany? Check outLonely Planet Discover Germany, a photo-rich guide to the country'smost popular attractions.
- Looking for a guide focused on Berlin or Munich? Check out ourLonely Planet BerlinguideorLonely Planet Munich, Bavaria & the Black Forestguide for a comprehensive look at all these cities have to offer, orPocket Berlin, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Authors:Written and researched by Lonely Planet. About Lonely Planet:
Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.